Weekend Link RoundupMarch 31, 2017
2. What the Repeal of Online Privacy Protections Means for You (The New York Times)
3. H&M Falters as Zara Owner Inditex Speeds Ahead (The Wall Street Journal)
4. (Video Link) Betsy DeVos—Secretary of Education, advocate of guns in schools, and woman who doesn't understand the IDEA—spoke at the presentation of the 2016 Education Choice and Competition Index. (Brookings Institution on YouTube)
5. All sale styles at Forever 21 are buy one, get one free with code BOGOFREE. Picks: Polka Dot Ankle Sock Set (excellent value), Floral Open-Shoulder Dress, Mock Neck Sweater, Ribbed Turtleneck Shift Dress, Bodycon Dress, Pleated Tulle Skirt, Ribbed Knit Swing Dress, Rehab Surplice Dolman Tunic, Off-the-Shoulder Vented Top, Striped Trim Cardigan, Longline Dolman Sweater, Tasseled Poncho, and Stripe Off-the-Shoulder Dress.
6. Lululemon's Shares Drop After Weak Outlook (The New York Times)
7. This article has nothing to do with Kate Spade's sales strategy: Don't Buy the Kate Spade Deal Hype (Bloomberg)
8. (Video Link) CGP Grey explains the Social Security card. (CGP Grey on Youtube)
9. The Secret Feminist History of Your Favorite Burger Chains (Thrillist)
10. Take 25% off your purchase at Kate Spade with code DEAREST. There are some new styles in the sale section worth a look: Leonard Street Lucie Tote, Cameron Street Candace Satchel, Earmuff with Satin Bow, and Leewood Place Makayla Bag.
11. Fleeing Boko Haram, Thousands Cling to a Road to Nowhere (The New York Times)
12. (Video Link) The first trailer for "An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth To Power Trailer," the sequel to "An Inconvenient Truth." (YouTube)
13. “Paging Dr. Fraud”: The Fake Publishers That Are Ruining Science (The New Yorker)
14. Democrats: The New Party of No. (The New York Times)
15. Recently purchased: J. Crew Sheath Dress in Fringy Lace, Rebecca Taylor Eyelet Mock Neck Sweater, Gibson Convertible Neckline Cozy Fleece Tunic, Banana Republic Dobby Bow-Neck Dress, Banana Republic Tweed A-Line Dress, and re:named Floral Neck Tie Dress.
Have a great weekend, all!