Weekend Link RoundupJanuary 20, 2017
|Tory Burch Robinson Convertible Leather Shoulder Bag in French Gray|
2. The Marchers (BuzzFeed)
2-1/3. Views on Abortion Strain Calls for Unity at Women’s March on Washington (The New York Times)
2-2/3. The Somehow Controversial Women's March on Washington (The New Yorker)
3. Netflix Wants the World to Binge-Watch (Bloomberg)
4. Hundreds of styles from Rent the Runway's clearance sale have been further discounted.; this is a really fun sale to browse. I've also ordered from a like-sale before, with success. My picks: Loeffler Randall Black Rider Bag, Loeffler Randall Vachetta Lock Drawstring Bag, Badgley Mischka Jewelry Lucky in Love Belt, Badgley Mischka Of Divine Nature Gown, Elizabeth and James Accessories Scott Duffle Bag, Erin Fetherston Mikade Gold Sash Dress, Milly Ivory Lace Flutter Dress, Loeffler Randall Periwinkle Medium Rider, and Faith Connexion Ballet Skirt.
5. How a Group of Redditors is Creating a Fake Stock Market to Figure Out the Value of Memes (The Verge)
6. The Heroism Of Incremental Care (The New Yorker)
7. The Government Secrets Trump Is About to Discover (Politico Magazine)
8. The Mystery of American’s Ailing Flight Attendants (Bloomberg)
9. Take 40% off final sale styles at J.Crew with code SHOPSALE. In my closet: Sperry® for J.Crew Shearwater Buckle Boots (I'm excited to wear this with my Chateau Parka), Bow-shoulder Top, Club-Collar Boy Shirt In Gingham, and Relaxed Wool Turtleneck With Rib Trim.
10. How Kraft Heinz Plans to Build a New Global Food Giant (Fortune)
11. The Wild And Sometimes Frightening World Of Punk’d (The Huffington Post)
12. Ranking America’s Fast-Food Chicken Nuggets (Eater)
13. Spring has arrived at Nordstrom. On my wishlist: Topshop Polka Dot Lace Bodysuit, Show Me Your Mumu Hacienda Convertible Off the Shoulder A-Line Gown, Topshop Lily Floral Mesh Dress, Steve Madden Strappy Sandal, and Ieena for Mac Duggal Double V-Neck Fit & Flare Party Dress.
14. When The National Bird Is A Burden (The New York Times)
15. The Downsides of Being Very Emotionally Intelligent (HBR)
16. Children Don’t Come Cheap: Cost of Raising One Hits $233,610 (Bloomberg)
17. Recently purchased: BP. Stretch Cotton Moto Leggings, Ann Taylor Ribbed Trim Sweater, Free People Low Tide Cardigan, BP. Cozy Hoodie, and Oh My Love Off Shoulder Bow Dress.
Have a great weekend, all!