Weekend Link RoundupNovember 19, 2016
|Ann Taylor Extrafine Merino Wool Topped Poncho in Pale Camel Heather (size XS/S) || Burberry Heritage Giant Check Cashmere Scarf || Michael Kors Runway Chronograph Watch || H&M Faux Leather Pants (past season) || || Prada Saffiano Lux Large Double-Zip Tote in Caramel || Dolce Vita Madison Pump (past season)|
2. The Way Ahead via the Economist
3. The Madness of Airline Élite Status via The New Yorker
4. Life Beyond Bars: One Man's Journey From Prison To College via the New York Times
5. Why Do Millennials Hate Groceries? via the Atlantic
6. Hundreds of new styles are now on sale at Nordstrom. My picks: BLANKNYC Faux Leather Jacket (see on me here), Pleione Faux Wrap Blouse, Cotton Emporium Turtleneck Swing Dress, Tory Burch Gemini Link Pump, and Steve Madden Carrson Sandal.
7. How to Negotiate with a Liar via HBR
8. How Jon Stewart Took Over The Daily Show and Revolutionized Late-Night TV: An Oral History via Vanity Fair
10. Uncomfortable Objects via the Awl
11. Some well-reviewed styles have been restocked at Forever 21. A recent order: Cowl Neck Bodycon Dress, Eyelash Lace Mini Dress, Wool-Blend Poncho, Knee-High Socks, Crushed Velvet Skater Dress, and Cowl Neck Bodysuit.
12. The Myth of Self-Control via Vox
13. The Myth of Quality Time via the New York Times
16. I've had a full cart at H&M for at least a week now and a storewide sale has finally dropped. Use code 2806 to take 20% off orders over $60, and code 0319 for free shipping on all orders. My order: H&M Lace Dress, H&M Lace Peplum Top, H&M Cropped Top, H&M V-neck Camisole Top, H&M Bow Blouse, H&M Knit Turtleneck Sweater, H&M Ribbed Wrapover Top, H&M Off-the-shoulder Top, H&M Scallop-hem Denim Shorts, and H&M Felted Wool Hat.
17. Nick Denton, Peter Thiel, and the Plot to Murder Gawker via Vanity Fair
18. Why Russia's Heroin Addicts Are Going Through Hell via Gizmodo
19. This Is How Facebook Is Radicalizing You via Buzzfeed
20. Recently ordered: Burberry Brit Hartlington Hooded Cotton Blend Parka, LOFT Wooly Wrap Skirt, and Ann Taylor Ribbed Cowl Neck Sweater Dress.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, everyone!