Weekly Link RoundupSeptember 30, 2016
|J. Crew Double-pleated Midi Skirt|
2. If You Want to Be a Slob, Be a Slob via Bloomberg
3. The Politics of Pockets via Racked
4. Buying a Mattress Online Was Easy. Now, About the Return. via the New York Times
5. The Opposite of a Muse via the New Yorker
6. Kate Spade is running another 75% off Surprise Sale. Prices on some styles are quite attractive. Here are my picks: Emerson Place Emi Crossbody, Blaze a Trail Fox Crossbody, Cedar Street Cami Crossbody, Grey Street Mindy Crossbody, Cedar Street iPhone Wristlet, and Poplin Ruffle Top.
7. Welcome to the Dark Net, a Wilderness Where Invisible World Wars Are Fought and Hackers Roam Free via Vanity Fair
8. Gwyneth Paltrow and Goop Go Into the Fashion Business via the New York Times
9. Alphabet and Chipotle Are Bringing Burrito Delivery Drones to Campus via Bloomberg
10. We Finally Know What Made the Huge Heart on Pluto via Gizmodo
11. We Talked To One of the Creepy Clowns Currently Terrorizing the South via GQ
12. ModCloth's fall lineup is quite impressive. On my wishlist: Peplum Perfection Top, Better Latte Than Never Sweater, Bonfire Season Sweater, Duly Noticed Dress, Simply Snuggly Cardigan, Helena Hospitality Poncho, Tulle We Meet Again Skirt, and It Doesn't Get any Sweater than This Dress.
13. Pickup Artists Preyed on Drunk Women, Brought Them Home, and Raped Them via the Daily Beast
14. That Cute Whale You Clicked On? It's Doomed via the New York Times
15. Why Is American Internet So Slow? via Pacific Standard
16. Recently ordered: Gap Mockneck Sleeveless Sweater Dress, Banana Republic Heritage Lace Cami, LOFT Shawl Open Cardigan, BLANKNYC Morning Suede Moto Jacket, Faux Sheepskin Rug, Ann Taylor Night Garden Skirt, and Wayf Lace Shift Dress.