Weekly Link RoundupJuly 01, 2016
|Garden Print Pencil Skirt | Hibiscus Pencil Skirt|
1.5. Sale styles are an extra 60% off at the moment; use code GIFT10 for $30 off purchases of $60+.
2. The Myth of the Catty Woman via the New York Times
3. Forever 21 is Having Problems Paying the Bills via the New York Post
4. H&M Earnings Decline on Weakest Sales Growth in Three Years via Bloomberg
5. Urban Outfitters Shares Plunge Amid Weak Same-store Sales Trend via CNBC
6. Few Signs of Relief For Troubled U.S. Apparel Retailers via Business Insider
7. Shopbop just discounted hundreds of styles, including a few items on my wishlist: Alexis Luciana Lace Dress, TULAROSA Berkley Dress and For Love & Lemons San Marcos Mini Dress. More picks: Self Portrait Felicia Embroidered Dress, Michael Kors Selma Medium Messenger Bag, Joie Larose Silk Dress, and 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Mini Satchel.
8. What an AR-15 Can Do to the Human Body via Wired
9. Why LaCroix Sparkling Water Is Suddenly Everywhere via Vox
10. The Marriage That Led to the Russian Track Team's Olympic Ban via the New York Times
11. Saks' Designer Sale, is now up to 75% off. Some popular styles come in and out of stock in select sizes, so it may be sensible to bookmark pages (the waitlist option is extremely delayed so unreliable). Shop apparel, shoes, handbags, and accessories.
12. How Much Does It Cost to Raise a Child? via the Wall Street Journal
13. This Shiba From Japan Is The Cutest And The Internet Can’t Get Enough Of Her via Buzzfeed
14. A Lottery Lawyer Explains What You Should Do if You Hit the Jackpot via Vice
15. Pulp Friction via New Republic
16. Take an extra 30% off sale styles at Ralph Lauren with code JULY4.
17. Anthropologie's Summer Tag Sale has started; use code EVENBETTER for an extra 30% off discounted styles. I ordered and can't wait to receive Billy Ella Parry Wedges, Cloth & Stone Utility Shirtdress, and Meadow Rue Verna Cardigan.
18. I updated the Bloomingdale's mystery sale post with more 40% off codes, for those of you who missed the ones shared initially. Since Bloomingdale's emails out new codes daily, I will try to update the post when I receive more 40% off codes.
19. LOFT is running a 50% off everything sale; use code JULY4TH at checkout. Some picks: Tie Off-the-Shoulder Dress, Flare Mixed Media Tee, and Striped Off-the-Shoulder Dress.
20. For those of you who missed the most recent shopping update, I wrote about how to take advantage of a weaker pound to shop at e-tailers across the pond.
Have a great weekend, all!