Weekly Link RoundupMay 31, 2016
|ASOS Pretty Floral Rose Bandeau Midi Prom Dress|
2. Car2Go and the Egotism of the Sharing Economy via the New Yorker
2.5 The Amorality of Self-Driving Cars via n+1
3. The Age of Consignment via the New York Times
4. Earth's Relentless Warming Just Hit a Terrible New Threshold via Bloomberg
5. This Is Why So Many Labrador Retrievers Are So Very Fat via New York Magazine
6. A Complete Guide to Brands' Fashion Week Changes via Racked
7.The Net-a-Porter sale has started. What a dangerous time to be online. I ordered the Gucci Linea A Canvas Tote for my mom and the Nike Air Max Thea Sneakers for myself. I am surprised to find these Stuart Weitzman Lowland OTK Boots on sale. Other picks: Self Portrait Guipire Lace and Crepe Mini Dress, Valentino Rockstud Lace-up Sandals, Self Portrait Two-Tone Guipure Lace Dress, Gianvito Rossi Macramé and Suede Ankle Boots, Self Portrait Off-the-Shoulder Dress, and Dolce & Gabbana Printed iPhone Wallet.
8. Who Is A Millennial? via the Awl
9. Artificial, Womb-Free Births Just Got a Lot More Real via Vice
10. 13, Right Now: This is what it's like to grow up in the age of likes, lols and longing via the Washington Post
11. How I Survived Four and a Half Years in Captivity via the New York Times
12. There's a Kate Spade sneak peek sale on Gilt today with some incredibly cute styles, like this scalloped wallet and these bow ballet flats.
13. Can the World's Worst Traffic Problem Be Solved? via Popular Mechanics
14. Quest for Robo-Yellen Advances as Computers Gain on Rate Setters via Bloomberg
15. I miss Dunkaroos: The Secret World of Selling ‘Nostalgic’ Food via CNBC
16. Fashion Shake-Ups Go Beyond Designers to the C-Suite via the New York Times
17. SUNK; How a Chinese billionaire’s dream of making an underwater fantasy blockbuster turned into a legendary movie fiasco via the Atavist Magazine
18. The Burberry sale has started. For those who didn't catch the English Lace Trench Coat when it was available at Nordstrom, they are 50% off on the Burberry website in two colors.
Have a great week, all!