Weekly Link RoundupMarch 22, 2016
2. I have been unmotivated about going on evening runs. At a friend's recommendation, I downloaded Zombies, Run! and this "game" has injected tiger blood into my routine. The storyline was engaging enough that I've delayed the end of my run past a reasonable time on a few occasions. It turns out night runs without street lights are scarier than being chased by hypothetical zombies.
3. Shop Kate Spade's 24-hour surprise sale (up to 80% off; sale ends 03/22/16 at midnight P.T.). Shipping is free on orders over $175; all sales are final. Here are my picks: Primrose Hill Little Kaelin (see on me; on sale in three colors); Ivy Drive Small Loryn; Newbury Lane Jules; Charlotte Street Alek; Southport Avenue Stacy; Mikas Pond Stacy; Take a Bow Studs; and Eiffel Tower Pendant.
4. What Happens When Millennials Run the Workplace: drama, apparently.
5. "I moved to the US 7 years ago from Finland — here's what Americans don't understand about Nordic countries" via Business Insider
6. Calculate Your Economic Risk via the New York Times
7. Take 10% off your entire purchase (sale items are excluded) and get no-minimum free shipping at H&M with code 3374; you can now return online orders to a B&M store. Here are my picks: Patterned Maxi Dress, Dress with Lace Insets, Jersey Top, Circle Skirt, Blouse with Lace Trim (additional colors here), Patterned Jumpsuit, Short Lace Top, and Off-the-shoulder Blouse.
8. Move over, costume jewelry. Fine jewelry is having its day in the sun.
9. The Founder’s Dilemma via HBR
10. The Luxury of Tears via 1843 Magazine