Weekend Link RoundupMarch 26, 2016
2. I finally pulled the trigger on the J. Crew Long-sleeve Multicolored Tweed Dress with Fringe, now $99.99 (plus an extra 25% off with code SHOPMORE; also available in additional colorways here and here). Also ordered this Double-breasted blazer despite the (two) negative reviews.
3. Meanwhile, J. Crew Factory is offering 50% off most styles in stores and online; clearance styles are an additional 40% off with code EGGSCELLENT. Here are my picks: Racerback Maxi Dress, Scalloped Shift Dress, Tweed City Coat ($51 after discounts), Floral Lace Dress, Crepe Box-Pleated Skirt, Tiered Dress, Gabbie Pumps, Floral Flared Dress, Laser-cut Floral Dress, Drapey Tank Dress with Bow, and Textured Cotton Dress (clearance colors here).
4. The Uber Model, It Turns Out, Doesn't Translate via the New York Times
5. What Happened When Banana Republic Went Trendy via Racked
6. Cowen: Amazon Will Be the No. 1 U.S. Clothing Retailer Very Soon via Bloomberg Business
7. Beware, Anthropologie: You could be the next J. Crew via the Washington Post
8. The key to finding a random roommate you’ll love to live with via the Washington Post (Short answer: Gut feelings—but what if your gut feelings sometimes lead you astray?)
9. Should Parents of Children with Severe Disabilities Be Allowed to Stop Their Growth? via the New York Times
10. This week in impulsive purchases: Endless Summer Extratropical Dress, Camellia Dropwaist Dress, and 100 Degree Dress (which I've bought and returned twice already; I'm unsure if this still counts as impulsive).
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!