Weekend Link RoundupMarch 06, 2016
2. Whole Women’s Health v. Hellersted coverage: Abortion Has a Market Problem; What Happens When the Clinics Close?; The Erosion of Abortion Access in Texas; Texas’ Big Lie; and Will the U.S. Supreme Court Take Precedent Seriously on Abortion?
3. Ann Taylor's new collection is my favorite in a few seasons. I liked a few styles so much that I immediately ordered them to try. My list: Floral Lace Skirt, Eyelet Back Top, Safari Trench Dress, Statement Blossom Scarf, Side Button Dress, Hibiscus Pencil Skirt, and Chambray Tie Neck Shirt.
4. How Hackers Recruit New Talent via the Atlantic
5. At Paris Fashion Week, a Ghost Season via the New York Times
6. The Aerosoles Goldfish Suede Boot that I wore here is now only $59.99 (and still available in all sizes).
7. A prime example of the paradox of plenty: Venezeula (and some background via the Economist).
8. I am still sad that I don't own this scalloped dress from Valentino's Fall 2010 collection, but a few imitators look promising (and are affordable!) This Boden copy comes in three colors and is on super sale. And I have heard great things about the Club Monaco Colby Scallop Dress (on sale in black).
9. It's Discounted, but Is It a Deal? How List Prices Lost Their Meaning: "If you're selling $15 pens for $7.50, but just about everybody else is also selling the pens for $7.50, then saying the list price is $15 is a lie" via the New York Times.
10. This week in impulsive purchases: an ASOS haul which included the Cami Maxi Dress with Pleated Skirt in sunny yellow, this cozy-looking Tunic Dress With Crew Neck, and a few items on sale (Bandeau Baby Doll Dress With Bow, Wrap Drape Midi Dress, and Varsity Dress).