Minus Green (+ Mid-Week Required Reading)October 28, 2015
I picked up the Refined Pocket Cape, Ribbed Turtleneck Poncho, and Cozy Open Cardigan for myself. Sizes are still aplenty online.
And without further ado, some light reading for hump day:
1. Greenland Is Melting Away via the New York Times
2. The Struggle to Understand Ben Carson's Rise via Vice
3. Winners of the Annual Photo Contest Highlighting Global Poverty via the Washington Post
|Lilly Pulitzer Printed Jacket | Zipia Lace Top | J. Crew Classic Mini in Felted Wool | Kate Spade Heart of Gold Bangle | Kate Spade Primrose Hill Little Kaelin Bag | Michael Kors Runway Watch | Kate Spade's Larisa Pumps|
5. Freedom from Fries via the New Yorker
6. The Life and Death of an Amazon Warehouse Temp via Medium
8. How the Motorcycle Jacket Lost Its Cool and Found It Again via the New York Times
Happy reading! And this week's reading list has two fewer links because I have been too preoccupied with reading every postmortem on the latest episode of the Walking Dead. For those who follow the show, (spoiler alert) Glenn is totally alive, right?!
(The internet is, as one former professor of mine liked to say, just one giant confirmation bias machine.)