|J. Crew Lady Day Coat with Gold Buttons|
2. What Should You Choose: Time or Money? via the New York Times
3. The Best Headspace for Making Decisions via the Atlantic
4. I Used to Be a Human Being via New York Magazine
5. Nice Trash Can! Let’s See What the Bears Think via the Wall Street Journal(Key takeaway: “Bears are just very food-driven and very smart..." and "Given enough time, it’s hard to make anything bear-proof.")
6. New styles have been added to H&M's end-of-season sale. Use code 0040 for free shipping on orders over $40. My picks: Textured Skirt, Satin Camisole Top with Lace, Long Shirt, Lace Skirt, and Satin Camisole Top.
7. How Space Scientists Turn Exoplanets Into Places We Can "See" via Wired
8. When Economic Growth Doesn’t Make People Happy via the Atlantic
9. Humans and Neanderthals Had Sex. But Was It For love? via Vox
10. Loving all the new arrivals at Forever 21. In my cart: Mini Blazer Dress, Marled Knit Dress, Lace-Up Back Dress, Cowl Neck Sweater Dress, Floral Cami Mini Dress, Longline Sweater Cardigan, Crisscross Skater Mini Dress, Satin Maxi Skirt, and Faux Leather Moto Jacket.
11. The Caribbean Is Running Out Of Coconuts via Bloomberg
12. Where Should You Sit on a Plane via the BBC
13. Which States Do You Think Belong in the South? via Vox
14. For Every 10 U.S. Adults, Six Vote and Four Don’t. What Separates Them? via the New York Times
15. Recent purchases: BP Off the Shoulder Sweater Dress, Banana Republic Long-Sleeve Wrap Shirt, Ann Taylor Morning Glory Midi Dress, Michael Kors DeeDee Convertible Tote, and LOFT Short Sleeve Flare Dress.
, by Elle FFNFF